Nicols, Boating holidays and canal boat hire
Canal Boat Estivale Sixto GREEN
Nicols introduces electric power for 2018! Nicols are known for leading innovation in the waterways industry and they’ve done it again – creating the SIXTO Green, the first (...)
Nicols introduces electric power for 2018! Nicols are known for leading innovation in the waterways industry and they’ve done it again – creating the SIXTO Green, the first electric canal boat.
A waterways holiday places you in the heart of nature and it’s important that we can make it as environmentally friendly as possible. Keeping noise to a minimum and preventing pollution are key to protecting the canals and their surrounding wildlife and our electric boat is a huge step to keep this flourishing.
Nicols first electric boat will be available in ALSACE operating between the bases in SAVERNE and HARSKIRCHEN.
- The new boat is non-polluting and environmentally friendly thanks to its "zero emission" propulsion.
- Now all you’ll hear is the sound of the lapping water while you cruise thanks to the silent electric power.
- Nicols continue to be committed to creating holidays that are in total harmony with nature.
- Customers will enjoy simple and fast charging thanks to its lithium-ion batteries. In just the time needed for a lunch break the battery can be recharged ready for the next part of your cruise!
- The electric powered boat increases the freedom and flexibility to cruise where you want, when you want.
The SIXTO Green is an addition to the Estivale canal boat range and it has an identical interior layout and design to the standard Estivale SIXTO. The three cabins and extra bed spaces thanks to the convertible double bed in the living room make the boat ideal for crews of three couples or two couples and two children. It has all the key features that make Nicols boats some of the best on the waterways: bright living spaces thanks to large windows that offer panoramic views from the boat, a fully-equipped kitchen area with 220 litre fridge, hob and oven as well as a TV, Radio/CD/MP3 player and shore supply of 220 volts.
On the rear terrace you’ll find tables and chairs and a sun awning – perfect for alfresco dining. A staircase leads to the roof terrace and a second steering position. For those that enjoy a swim there is a swimming ladder for easy on/off access to the boat and even a deck shower.
Go green for your holidays...with the SIXTO Green!
- Maximum capacity: 8
- Recommended capacity: 6
- Length: 13.50 metres
- Width: 3.80 metres
- Number of cabins: 3 + saloon
- Double beds: 3 + saloon
- Single beds: 2 possible
- Bathrooms and WC: 2
- Living space: 11 m²
- Kitchen equipment: Fridge 220 L (Freezer), 4 ring hob and oven
- Water tank capacity: 1150 L
- Electric powered
- Double steering position: Yes
- Other equipment: Radio / CD / MP3 player, 220 volt power dock onboard, bow thrusters, outdoor tables and chairs, sun awning, bathing ladder, deck shower